Voting

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This Is Going to Be Fun.

Alright, I had to stop flim flaming around and just make a post so I could get on with it. I really have more tweaking to do on this page, so please hang in there with me and I will get all my ducks in a row.
I found myself entering the new year with an overwhelming sense of big changes happening. We have already sold a home that no longer suited us after our daughter moved away, and we moved into a nice little condo and got all settled in....No sooner than I got the last box unpacked and the pictures hung on the wall, I started moving things around. I re-organized the garage (pictures will be posted soon) and decided I needed an official craft room for all the things I want to build, paint, print, cut, paste, or wrap. Also, I put my name in the hat for the Seattle Half Marathon in June (training is slow). Booked a fabulous vacation for the family, and started watching my husband kick off his new year and new athletic goals as well as career goals. It is catchy when you live with someone els that is motivated and he keeps me going everyday. That guy can do so much in the same 24 hours I have and he sometimes makes me feel like I am in slow motion. I am sure this is part of what makes us a perfect team. Anyway, I hope you come back for more crazy talk from me and I promise to make most of it interesting some of the time.

1 comment:

  1. KEEP IT UP MICHELLE!! share, share and share some more...that is why we love blogs so much!! Can't wait to see everything you got up your sleeve.
    Oh, and Chris runs circles around me too! It's nice to know I'm not the only one =)

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete